Use of mindmaps to improve accessibility of the mathematics
From STEM Enable
Author: Steven Webb.
- The below describes personal experiences in: Higher Education.
- The below description may be useful for: Lecturer.
Further information can be found at:
- I/We studied Mathematics, Statistics and Operational Research
- I/We have Autism Spectrum Disorders, Dyslexia
- I/We describe experiences, methods and processes as of 2012.
- The way STEM is learned and taught led to STEM challenges because I experience Information processing difficulties, Language/Comprehension difficulties. The particular challenges are:
- The challenges successfully met were:
- To meet these challenges I/We used the following processes:
- I/We also built the skills:
Overview of content
- Context and barriers
About this page
Admin only: Expand to create redirect pages based on synonyms and search terms.
Facts about "Use of mindmaps to improve accessibility of the mathematics"