This process describes how to convert some Print (Standard) scientific and mathematical documents to a choice of formats with structural integrity and which can therefore be interacted with via technology.
The process will produce text containing errors in most cases. Errors can fundamentally change the meaning of formulae so all output must be checked by a human.
This process is of type Document conversion. It has input resource formats Print (Standard). It has output resource formats IML, Word, LaTeX. It can address challenges such as Accessing resources, Reading mathematics.
Details by role and level
- No detailed information has yet been provided on this process for any specific role.
- No information specific to level of study has been provided for this process.
Associated processesThis process is not currently highlighted as required for another. This process has sub-processes:
- Software: InftyReader, Windows
- Hardware: Book scanner
- Human support: Typesetting checker
- Skills: LaTeXer, Manual Dexterity
About this page
Admin only: Expand to create redirect pages based on synonyms and search terms.