Obtaining Braille mathematical documents
The author describes his experiences as a physics student at Nottingham University including the unexpected difficulties in accessing physics documents and reading in Braille.
Author: Michael Whapples.
- The below describes personal experiences in: Higher Education.
- The below description may be useful for: Assistive Technologist, Disability Practitioner, Lecturer, Student, Teacher.
Further information can be found at:
- I/We studied Physics
- I/We have Visual Impairments
- I/We describe experiences, methods and processes as of 2007.
- The way STEM is learned and taught led to STEM challenges because I experience Visual difficulties. The particular challenges are:
- The challenges successfully met were:
- To meet these challenges I/We used the following processes:
- I/We also built the skills:
Overview of content
The article contains the following headers:
- Background reading
- My history
- Moving to university
- The initial situation for reading
- Systems tried
- The approach used
- The current situation
About this page
Admin only: Expand to create redirect pages based on synonyms and search terms.