Mathematics and neurodiversity
This development was produced by Clare Trott. Information is correct as of 2006. The information is suitable for Higher Education. The information is suitable for Disability Practitioner, Lecturer. Further information can be found at:
This development is relevant to:
- Subjects: Mathematics, Statistics and Operational Research
- Disabilities: ADHD/ADD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Visual Impairments
- Difficulties: Difficulty empathising, Information processing difficulties, Language/Comprehension difficulties, Memory/Recall difficulties, Motor/Manual Dexterity difficulties, Organisational difficulties, Visual difficulties.
The particular STEM challenges considered are:
- The challenges successfully met were:
- To meet these challenges the following processes were employed:
- The following skills were also built:
Overview of content
The article contains the following headers:
- What is neurodiversity?
- Mathematics and dyspraxia
- Asperger's syndrome
- Mathematics and asperger's syndrome
- Mathematics and ADHD
- Mathematics and dyslexia
- Mathematics and dyscalculia
- Mathematics and visual impairment
About this page
Admin only: Expand to create redirect pages based on synonyms and search terms.