Mathematics, dyslexia, and accessibility
This case study was written by Clare Trott. It provides information suitable for Higher Education. It provides information suitable for Assistive Technologist, Disability Practitioner, Lecturer, Student. Further information can be found at:
- This case study covers aspects of: Mathematics, Statistics and Operational Research
- This case study may be useful for: Dyslexia
- It refers to a context, methods and processes as of 2012.
- It considers how the learning and teaching context in STEM subjects may lead to STEM challenges for students who experience Information processing difficulties, Language/Comprehension difficulties, Memory/Recall difficulties, Motor/Manual Dexterity difficulties, Visual difficulties. The particular challenges considered are:
- The challenges successfully met were:
- To meet these challenges the following processes were employed:
- The following skills were also built:
Overview of content
The sections headings are:
- Barrier: reading
- Barrier: writing
- Barrier: memory
About this page
Admin only: Expand to create redirect pages based on synonyms and search terms.