Accessibility in MSOR: one student’s personal experience
The author describes her experiences of accessing mathematical studies as a person with a visual impairment.
Author: Emma Rowlett.
- The below describes personal experiences in: Higher Education.
- The below description may be useful for: Assistive Technologist, Disability Practitioner, Lecturer, Student, Teacher.
Further information can be found at:
- I/We studied Mathematics, Statistics and Operational Research
- I/We have Visual Impairments
- I/We describe experiences, methods and processes as of 2008.
- The way STEM is learned and taught led to STEM challenges because I experience Visual difficulties. The particular challenges are:
- The challenges successfully met were:
- To meet these challenges I/We used the following processes:
- I/We also built the skills:
Overview of content
The article contains the following headers:
- The course
- Summary of main problems
About this page
Admin only: Expand to create redirect pages based on synonyms and search terms.