Do you have expertise, experience and knowledge in the area of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Accessibility in the UK? Can you add this to our wiki? Please contact us to request a login - for quality control reasons only registered users can edit the site.
Links for collaborators
Please avoid editing forms, templates, categories and properties unless you are sure you know what will happen next! We would prefer you concentrate on sharing information!
Editing a page which already exists
- You do not have to make extensive edits and most pages area edited using a form to simplify matters. Each piece of information added is helpful.
- The easiest way to start editing is to find a page you can add to and then click on the dropdown menu and select edit.
Any problems using the forms - drop us a mail.
Adding new pages
Pages should also be added via forms. Each page has a category, below are links to some of the key categories. A link to the form to add a new member of each category is available at the top of the category page:
- Category:Challenge: Defines a Challenge that a student may face
- Category:Concept: Defines a Concept that needs to be understood
- Category:Hardware: Captures information about a piece of hardware. You may also need to add a Category:Technology type.
- Category:Human support: Captures information about a form of human support
- Category:Process: Captures information about a particular process for achieving an outcome - take care to specify the smallest activity that cannot be split up further as processes can be composed together to form larger processes e.g. Writing an essay is a process made up of many smaller parts. You may also need to add a Category:Process type.
- Category:Resource format: Captures information about a type of resource format
- Category:Skill: Captures information about a particular skill which may be required
- Category:Software: Captures information about a piece of software. You may also need to add a Category:Technology type.
The full data available on the Wiki can be browsed via Browse Data. From here you will see other low level and high level categories which are used to structure the information.